- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
4 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech
This 4 days Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga dunes & Zagora will make you explore the majestic Morocco Sahara desert in 4 days to follow the paths of the old caravan roads while driving past Draa Valley with its oases dotted with dates palm trees and fortified Kasbahs, cross the volcanic massif of the Anti Atlas Mountains, ride your camel in Erg Chebbi, Sleep under the stars at your Morocco Sahara desert camp in Merzouga, cross the Valley of the roses and the road of 1001 Kasbahs. Finally, admire the splendid Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou !
days Marrakech desert tour highlights
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains and its Tizi Ntichka pass
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Hadou
- Drive to Zagora desert along Draa Valley
- Ride a camel in Merzouga while assisting to a dramatic sunset
- Sleep under the stars in Erg Chebbi Sahara camp
- Visit Todgha Gorges and drive across the Valley of the Roses
Date : August 8, 2020
days Marrakech desert tour
- A/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking river /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakaech hotel / Riad
- First night at hotel La Fibule de Draa including dinner and breakfast ( Private A/C ensuite room )
- Sunset camel ride in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a Saharara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms – Showers available in the morning at the camp operator’s lodge – Dinner and breakfast are included.
- Upgrade to a deluxe camp with an ensuite tent available upon booking your desert tour ( €70 pp )
- Third night at Auberge Panorama or Hotel Babylon (Private A/C ensuite room) with dinner & breakfast
- Drop off at your Marrakech hotel or the closest accessible location to your riad if not car accessible.
No details found.
No Details Found