- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora
we will transfer you from your hotel or airport
Your 2 days Marrakech desert tour to Zagora will allow you discover Morocco Sahara desert at a glance. If you visit Marrakech and you’re short of time, but you can not miss the desert with a camel trek in the sand dunes of Zagora, and an night under the stars in your Sahara desert camp, then this is probably the best Morocco desert tour for you: Please beware that 7 hours driving time each way is involved, but the scenery is great and you’ll never get bored.
days Marrakech to Zagora desert tour highlights
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Ntichka pass
- Visit the Berber village of Ait Ben Haddou, famous for its world heritage Kasbah
- Drive along Draa Valley with its fortified villages, palm trees dotter rives and oases
- Ride your camel watching the sunset at Zagora dunes
- Sleep under the stars at your Berber desert camp
- Visit Ouarzazate with its Taourirt Kasbah
Date : May 30, 2020
2 DAYS Private MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR2 days Marrakech to Zagora desert tour itinerary TEA IN THE SAHARA DAY 1: MARRAKECH – ZAGORA (7 HOURS DRIVE) You depart your 2 days desert trip from Marrakech to Zagora from your hotel or riad early in the morning (Around 07h30) to Zagora through Tizi Ntichka pass ( 2260 m. alt ) and cross various Berber villages on the way. Upon arrival to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, enjoy a short visit of this world heritage site used previously a set for various Hollywood epics like Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia. After lunch at leisure in Ouarzazate, you’ll drive past the Anti Atlas Mountains, the Berber Village of Agdez, and Draa Valley with its hundreds of thousands od date palm trees. Draa Valley is considered the largest date palm plantation in Morocco. We arrive Zagora late afternoon to get ready for a camel trek over the sand dunes and watch a spectacular sunset before driving your camel back to our Sahara desert camp for a Moroccan dinner with drums entertainment under the stars. DAY 2: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH After an early wake up for a camel ride and sunrise watch over the dunes of Zagora, and a Moroccan breakfast, depart to Ouarzazate, where you can visit Tifoultout Kasbah before lunch at leisure, then continue back to Marrakech via Tizi Ntichka pass. You should arrive back to your hotel or riad in Marrakech by late afternoon. Your 2 days Marrakech to Zagora desert tour will end by a drop off at your hotel
- A/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking river /guide
- Pick up from your Marrakaech hotel / Riad
- Sunset camel ride
- Overnight at a Saharara desert camp in Zagora ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms and showers. dinner and breakfast are included.
- Upgrade to a deluxe camp with an ensuite tent available upon booking your desert tour ( €59 pp )
- Sunrise camel ride
- Drop off at your Fes hotel or the closest accessible location to your Marrakech riad if not car accessible.
No details found.
No Details Found